Tongeren is in the heart of the Euregio, only a stones throw away from the Netherlands, Germany and Wallonia. Liège, Hasselt and Maastricht are only a 30-minute drive.
Our compact city centre has business locations, hotels, restaurants and lots of leisure activities within walking distance of each other.
Easy to reach?
- Tongeren has its own train station in the centre of the city, with connections to Hasselt, Leuven, Liège, Antwerp, Brussels, Ghent, etc.
- Buses connect Tongeren to diverse locations in the region.
- Tongeren is near the E313 (Hasselt-Liège) and E40 (Brussels-Liège) motorways.
- Easy to parkThe city also has a carpool car park for about 70 cars near the E313 exit (distance to the city centre: only 10 minutes by car).
- Tongeren has lots of parking facilities near hotels, restaurants and meeting locations.