Discover all Tongerens museums for an irresistibly low price with a City Pass.
The City Pass gives you access to
- The Gallo-Roman Museum: the permanent exhibition takes you from prehistoric times to the end of the Roman period as if you were there yourself.
- Teseum: discover Tongerens authentic religious art treasures, which have been collected in the exquisite 12th century cloister of the Basilica of Our Lady. You can visit the underground archaeological site.
- Beghina Museum: discover how the beguines lived at this picturesque hidden gem, which also has a secluded herb garden.
- Moeren Gate: learn more about Tongerens military past at the only remaining gate of the medieval defence wall, while enjoying a stunning view of the old city centre and surrounding area.
- Please note: pick up your voucher with entrance code for the Moeren Gate at Teseum or Tourism Tongeren.
Included: a walking and cycling map.
The City Pass also comes with a free map for pedestrians and cyclists. This will make it easy for you to find your way around in Belgiums oldest city. You can choose between:
- a pedestrian and cycling map of Tongeren and the surrounding area (diverse routes) or
- The Milestone Route walking brochure: three walks that show you all the highlights of Tongerens city centre.