- Maximum 20 people per guide;
- All participants are required to wear a mouth mask (please provide your own mask);
- The guide will wear a mouth mask or protective mask (face shield);
- Hands must be disinfected before and after the tour (please provide your own disinfectant gel);
- The participants and guide will respect the applicable safe social distance;
- The participants do not touch anything during the tour;
- When entering and leaving buildings, the guide will hold the doors open and close them;
- The following locations cannot be visited as a group during the walk:
- The Beghina Beguinage Museum
- The Romanesque cloister
- The Moerenpoort Museum
- Theelen House
- The Gasthuis Chapel
- The catering manager will take the necessary safety measures concerning any catering facilities (meals or drinks) prior to or after the tour;
- The person in charge of the group will provide a list with the names and contact details of the participants to the Tongeren Tourism Office a few days in advance within the framework of contact tracing. The data will be kept for two weeks, after which it will be destroyed;
- Participants who show symptoms related to Covid-19 will not take part in the tour;
- Before the start of the tour, the guide will check that all precautions have been taken and will review the agreements to be respected with the group;
- The guide is paid by invoice only. Cash payments are not possible;
- Other payments (entrance fees to museums, meals, drinks, etc.) can only be paid with Bancontact or by invoice;
- The guide ensures that there is always enough distance between the various groups.
The above safety regulations are subject to any changes that the federal government may make within the framework of the Covid-19 measures imposed or if a situation arises that forces the local authorities to take additional measures.
The safety regulations for group visits to the museums of Tongeren can be found on the relevant websites:
If you have any further questions regarding the precautionary measures, we will be happy to answer them.
We thank you very much for your reservation and wish you a pleasant visit to Tongeren!